Re: [gopher] Running a MUD, was: Re: cgod - a new prototype gopher daemon

Could someone draw an entertaining ANSI art depicting this scene?  I'm imagining an overly buff gopher standing on his hindlegs looking sort of Rambo style shooting itemtype spells at html gremlins.  I'd do it, but I'm not much of an artist.