Re: [gopher] Spidering the gopherspace

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, it's not as simple as that - I do request the full selectors all right (eg. /gopher), but I send an \n terminator instead of \r\n. This I will fix asap.

Your server, on the other hand, seems to fail quite ungracefully on such condition, apparently trying to trim something that isn't there (hence ending up one letter short).

I can provide you with tcpdump PCAP dumps demonstrating the problem offlist if needed.

cheers,
Mateusz