Re: [gopher] Hello Gopher Project

It's actually amazing how much of WWW uses characters >128, and even
for some basic characters which are actually in the <128.  I notice
many blog posts using a different version of "`" and "'" characters for
some weird reason.  This is more noticeable when using Python to scrap
RSS feeds and needing to re-encode them.  If you look at some of the
titles and content of the RSS feeds, you'll notice lots of "dont"
rather than "don't" as these blogs are encoding that character using a
non-ACSII byte for whatever reason.  My blog, Python Diary in Planet
Python is one of the blogs that only uses only ASCII characters.

--
Best Regards,
  Kevin Veroneau