Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...

On 04/19/2013 12:18 AM, Kacper Gutowski wrote:
On 2013-04-18 21:24:13, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
It's intriguing, though, that Overbite strips that "/." prefix from
selectors.  That's probably a bug (or misfeature) of Overbite as you
don't publish any /caps.txt that would allow it to do so.
It's not Overbite, it's Firefox. Look at the HTML source the menu generates.
Oh, you're right. Sorry.
Either way, it's handled incorrectly and works only accidentally.

One more thing to fix... :-)

Anyways I'm glad it's not sharing a home with the webserver any more. Not that it eats much I just like having things separate and couldn't justify another box until I started making VMs.

--
Mike

If I wanted to create a universe from scratch
I guess I should have ordered the apple pie.