[gopher] Motsognir v1.0 - rewritten, totally standalone, and with PHP support

Hi all,

I am happy to hereby announce the release of the latest version of my gopher server - Motsognir v1.0.

This version brings a tremendous amount of architecture changes, due to the fact that I rewrote it completely in ANSI C. I did this because I wanted to make it extremely portable, to be able to run it on some ultra-lightweight ARM server. It doesn't require an inetd-like superserver anymore, which makes it much more 'plug & play'.

I also removed some features that weren't used by anybody (that I know about), and replaced them with more practical ones.

Here is a short changelog:

v1.0 [24 Sep 2013]
 - The whole code base has been rewritten from FreeBASIC to ANSI C,
- Moved to a standalone server architecture with its own listening service (instead of relying on an inetd-like superserver), - Moved default configuration from /etc/motsognir.cfg to /etc/motsognir.conf, - Added command line parameter --config to specify a configuration in a custom location, - Added a file listing directive to gophermaps, allowing to show a dynamic list of files from within a gophermap,
 - Added PHP support,
- Add a 'default gophermap' feature allowing to customize the look of an entire server with a global gophermap.
 - Dropped Windows support,
 - Removed the authentication feature,
 - Removed the 'gopherlinks files' feature,
 - Removed the 'descript.ion metadata' feature.

The project is hosted on sourceforge:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/motsognir

But it also has a gopher hole (hosted by itself, obviously!)
 gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/motsognir/

And for those of you who are running Linux and like to get 'ready to use' packages, I prepared packages for a few Linux distros here:
 http://software.opensuse.org/package/motsognir

cheers,
Mateusz