Re: [gopher] Gopherus - a console-mode gopher client

That's great to hear! I'm glad you figured the thing out :)

I'm indeeding using UPX to pack gopherus, but even if it's missing, it's no big deal (the executable gets computed anyway, since UPX is the last step of the makefile process -- it's just ending up not compressed).

cheers,
Mateusz