Re: [gopher] upgrade instructions for Gopheronicus

On 25-07-12 08:51, Kim Holviala wrote:

If you installed via "make install" then just do another "make install"
on top of the old one. As in - download a new version and run "make &&
sudo make install". The installation does not overwrite anything.

I should probably document that somewhere....

- Kim

I upgraded to 1.3 and that worked fine. But it did changed one thing. After the update the FQD was changed to the hostname of the computer and the options where I specified where gone. (was only -w 80 )?

That was in the file "gophernicus" of /etc/xinetd.d

And that was easy and fast to fix.

Thanks.

Walter