Re: [gopher] Overbite: should the default for clicks be inline view?

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

Personaly I found the inlineing a bit confusing,

How so?
mostly because it seem somewhat random here which linkes actual shows up as inline, thought at first it might have been noscript that did it, but doesnt look like it.

Inlineing when it works makes for a slighty faster experience when you are jumping between files you are readning. I suspect what you have in mind is to actual make it work all over the place, that would be neat.

regards

--
Jacob Dahl Pind | telefisk.org | fidonet 2:230/38.8