Re: [gopher] FreeArchie

I received an email from Alan Emtage yesterday regarding the actual
sources to the commercial version from many years ago.  He has recently
sent a tape with the sources to the computer history museum in San Jose to
see if they can be read.

Sounds very likely we may get to have a peek at the commercial version
source if it can be read (He still holds the rights)