[gopher] Overbite Chrome to be decommissioned

Because of changes in Chrome's extension environment (why can't they have
proper extensions like Firefox?) that greatly impair development and the
fact I hardly ever use Chrome personally, Overbite Chrome will be removed
for Chrome 24.

If you want to take over development, please contact me. There are some nice
things afoot with network socket access now possible, but the Omnibar changes
interfere, and Chrome is not a good browser for anything but HTTP.

-- Proponents of other opinions will be merrily beaten to a bloody pulp. ------