[gopher] Support for MIME type

Hello everybody !

I read the RFC of gopher 1.0 protocol and I can say that MIME is already possible.

Read that :
1) MIME file is '0' type item
2) all clients are compatible they can get '0' type files

The file get is something like that :

This is a message with multiple parts in MIME format.
--frontier

This is the body of the message.
--frontier

PGh0bWw+CiAgPGhlYWQ+CiAgPC9oZWFkPgogIDxib2R5PgogICAgPHA+VGhpcyBpcyB0aGUg
Ym9keSBvZiB0aGUgbWVzc2FnZS48L3A+CiAgPC9ib2R5Pgo8L2h0bWw+Cg=
--frontier--

Clients can easily manage data because many lib exists to read MIME.

The only thing to do is to add feature to client that read the first line of '0' type item.
If this line starts with "MIME-Version: " , then it's a mime encoded file and client can offer to extract file or something else.

It's very very simple to manage mime type this way.

I will implements it in my client.

Give me few days to show you that possible and VERY simple to do without redefine another RFC or break RFC 1436.

Regards,
ps: your opinions are welcome.
--
Damien CAROL