Re: [gopher] pygopherd and zombies

What I said was that it's always left 1 or 2 zombies. I can't really remember the reason now, but I believe it was in the guts of some Python module.

They always did get wait()ed upon, just after the next connection, I believe. As a practical matter, that behavior doesn't cause any issues unless you're running on a system with 10K RAM...

John