From: Richard <richard@viamep.com>
Subject: Gopher!

Hi, I'm the same guy who tweeted you about making a gopher server in Java.

I got no download available atm, but here's git:
https://github.com/richardg867/jgopherd
It's got all Buck features except globbing and adds HTTP support (try
http://69.55.132.48:70) and j-moles, which are java jars coded
specifically to be ran like a mole.

Here's what I did using j-moles:
gopher://69.55.132.48/1/reddit.jar
gopher://69.55.132.48/1/imgur.jar
If you want to add them to fun'n'games, that'd be nice, but mind the
possible but rare slowness, it's running on a cheap VPS I got off a
friend. The imgur mole cooperates with the reddit one since all imgur
gallery pics have a reddit post associated with them.

----- End of forwarded message from Richard -----

-- Either he's dead, or my watch has stopped. -- Groucho Marx -----------------