[gopher] WWW - The Libwww Line Mode Browser

http://www.w3.org/LineMode/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libwww

I  was recently  having a  play with  this and  though it  did support
gopher the  support was somewhat  broken, especially in regard  to the
display  of information  lines (not  starting  a new  line after  each
information line).   Writing a  patch to  fix this  is well  beyond my
limited  capabilities (I  just about  manage to  use shell-scripts  as
functioning moles) but I thought I'd mention it and throw it out there
in the hope  that someone with the skill and  time might be interested
in trying to fix it.

Peter