Re: [gopher] gopherproject.org

No, quux is still alive and, at least somewhat, well. I have done nothing at all to its content for several years, but the server is still running and I have no plans to take it down.

It seems that if there is going to be a domain like gopherproject.org, it should point somewhere a little more current.

-- John