[gopher] PyGopherd - PYG and executable help

Hi all,

I’m trying to get executable gophermaps, shell scripts, etc. working in pygopherd, not having much luck. I cannot find any documentation or help online, and the example dict.pyg that came with pygopherd is pretty incomprehensible to me (it doesn’t run on python2.5 anyways).

I have also tried making standard shell and python scripts world executable.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Either a sample HelloWorld.pyg (one that doesn’t require modules like dictclient), or if anyone has managed to get executable files to run, I would appreciate any pointers and assistance.

Thanks & kind regards,

Art