Re: [gopher] cgi on Gopher?

On 3/6/11 1:42 PM 3/6/11, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PyWiki

It appears to only require python and cgi-bin to work so I'm kind of
wondering what it would take to get it working on a pygopherd or
something similar.
How would posting comments work, however? I guess you could use an ASK form,
but no current clients support it (the only one I can think of off the top
of my head is hgopher).

I guess that's one of the things that would have to be figured out.

I figure that it will probably require a re-write anyway to get working. And frankly I just posted this so the idea is out there and gets thought about. I'm still trying to find employment so a project like this is a bit on the back-burner for me. :-(

--
Mike

If some people could hear the music of the universe would that make all others deaf?