[gopher] New gopher client

Hello, All.

I working on new gopher client implemented in C (Gtk+ and Clutter).

Current version is porobably first alpha. It handles gophermaps and
plain text pages.

If You interested in development just say - I'll grant you access to git
repository. Small TODO published in wiki.

Why it different form other gopher clients?
Main drawing canvas is clutter so its possible to easily implement wide
range of GPU accelerated effects. Currently one used for smooth
scrolling. Next i'll use 'slide' effect for new page rendering... And so
forth. So idea is to create visually beautiful gopher client :)

If You interested, please join :) I need some help with C.

Source git repository: git://gitorious.org/zizelo/zizelo.git
Wiki: http://gitorious.org/zizelo/pages/Home

http://gtk.org/
GTK+ is a highly usable, feature rich toolkit for creating graphical
user interfaces which boasts cross platform compatibility and an easy to
use API. GTK+ it is written in C, but has bindings to many other popular
programming languages such as C++, Python and C# among others. GTK+ is
licensed under the GNU LGPL 2.1 allowing development of both free and
proprietary software with GTK+ without any license fees or royalties.

http://www.clutter-project.org/
Clutter is an open source (LGPL 2.1) software library for creating fast,
compelling, portable, and dynamic graphical user interfaces. It is a
core part of MeeGo, and is supported by the open source community. Its
development is sponsored by Intel.

--
jabber:self@antono.info
gopher://antono.info/