Re: [gopher] helsinki -> uppsala (gopher.floodgap.com)

> Wow. I never played with MachTen before... I never realized it worked like
> that. Very interesting indeed. I did know that it was a well supported open
> source project by then Apple Computer back in the 90s. I believe they even
> gave out discs to participants at a WWDC one year.

I think you're thinking of mkLinux. MachTen was always closed-source although
they used open source components in the userland. mkLinux was an Apple
project and the web site and CD images are up, though of course they haven't
been updated in ages.