Re: [gopher] changes to support for OverbiteFF 2.x and 3.0

> Slightly longer answer only limited by this N900 keyboard and my flight
> leaving soon: I reread the gopher+ spec a few weeks ago, and while it has
> some good ideas (scarily similar to what I wanted to do even before reading
> the spec) the gopher+ spec is just a mess.

Reassured to hear I'm not the only one with that opinion :)

I'm sorely tempted to pick up an unlocked N900. As soon as this iPhone 3GS
either dies or Apple boots support, I'm switching to my Nexus One (with
Overbite Android), but the N900 is just so pretty and I love the terminal
access.