Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released

> I don't think filters work with anything else than Gophernicus, so you'd
> have to switch servers.
>
> But doesn't pygoperhd already implement mbox splitting? Oh, but you're
> using bucktooth... Maybe Cameron will tell whether anything like this is
> possible with buck.

Not internally; you'd need to use a mole.

PATH_INFO support will be in the next version of Bucktooth, which should
help somewhat. (It's been banged on sufficiently in HTTPi 1.7; almost
exactly the same code will go into Bucktooth 0.2.9.)

-- Michael Jackson is [reverse] Pinocchio: more lies, less nose. -- Vanity Fair