[gopher] Bug 388195 landed today

Well, bug 388195 was pushed through today. We are now worse than where we
started; thanks to Electrolysis, not even OverbiteFF will function in 1.9.3
as written. The only saving grace is that Brendan Eich is not happy about
that either, although for entirely different reasons. It does not look like
my work in bug 562320 will be used, the way I interpret this.

I'm going full speed ahead on my gopher AIR implementation to see if I can
beat 1.9.3/Firefox 3.7 (4.0?). At least 1.9.2 will continue to have Gopher
support, but that will become meaningless in the very near future.

-- It's lonely at the top, but the food is better. ----------------------------