Re: [gopher] Torrent update

On 2010-04-30 18:28, Florian Teply wrote:

If i understood Kim right, it might be some work to convert all the gophermap
files in order to point not to the original server but to the local archive.

Yep, that takes some semi-manual work. It's bugging out currently so I need to code myself around the bugs :-).

Currently i'm unpacking the stuff, the archives can be found at:
gopher://lime.dnsalias.net/1/archives
gopher://nerd.endoftheinternet.org/1/archives
and also via IPv6:
gopher://gopher.home.ipv6.teply.info/1/archives

PLEASE set up robots.txt to prevent robots from re-archiving this stuff! I don't want to end up with 20 copies of the 30gig archive!

Put "robots.txt" in your gopher root with something like this in it:

Disallow: /archives

- Kim