[gopher] Gopherlogs!

Over at the Super Dimension Fortress, phlogging/glogging seems to have really taken off.  They've registered phlogosphere.org and several members have written new gopherlogging scripts.  I've tried to collect all of these scripts (as well as other gopher software) at gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/soft/gopher/

I also wanted to announce my own gopherlog script, germ.  It's a perl script that dynamically generates phlog pages, displays individual posts, archives, and handles comments.

It's still in an alpha stage, but you can find it either from the above address or gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/soft/my/germ
A working version of it can be seen at gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/phlog.cgi

Happy Holidays!