Re: [gopher] a picture is worth a thousand words

> Using attached diff I was able to compile and run gophervr on linux
> (Debian lenny). I have not performed extensive tests.

Thanks, Jeroen! I'll roll the diff into 0.4. Alex, you might want to use
some of these patches also. Please let me know if there are any other
glitches (other than the known global ones).

-- I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean. -- G.K. Chesterton