To: gopher@floodgap.com
Subject: Mozilla Add-ons: OverbiteFF Nomination
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:12:28 -0800
From: Mozilla Add-ons <nobody@mozilla.org>

Congratulations! Your nominated add-on, OverbiteFF, has been reviewed by a Mozilla Add-ons editor who approved your add-on to be public.

Your most recent version (1.1.1420) has also been made public.

You can view your public add-on now at: http://addons.mozilla.org/addon/7685

Review Information:
Reviewer: Oliver Saier
Comments: Pushing to public per my tests (Linux/Minefield) and the good reviews, thanks for submitting!

If you have questions about this review, please e-mail amo-editors@mozilla.org or join #addons on irc.mozilla.org.

Mozilla Add-ons
http://addons.mozilla.org

----- End of forwarded message from Mozilla Add-ons -----