Re: [gopher] a picture is worth a thousand words

> > I would appreciate someone seeing if this builds on Linux. I don't see why
> > it wouldn't, but please test *(make linux)
>
> It didn't build on NetBSD :-(
>
> /* start */
> `all' not remade because of errors.
> (cd libtracker; make   MACHINE=linux)
> echo >version.c char \*VERSION=\"4.27\"\;
> cp Arch/PCux/linux_config.h config.h
> gcc -c -N -O2 -funroll-loops main.c
> cd Arch/PCux/; gcc -I../.. -c -N -O2 -funroll-loops audio.c
> audio.c: In function 'output_samples':
> audio.c:112: error: label at end of compound statement
> *** Error code 1
> /* end */

Okay. What you might try doing is creating a new netbsd target in the
Makefile like this (we'll see if we can get it running with the dummy
audio target I wrote for the Mac OS X support):

netbsd:
        (cd gopher ; ./configure )
        (cd gopher/object ; make all )
        (cd libtracker; $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS) MACHINE=dummy)
        (cd libvogl;    $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS) linux)
        (cd gophervr;   cp Imakefile.linux Imakefile ; xmkmf; $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS))

Note that libvogl and gophervr still have linux targets which essentially
presume i386. I fixed the endian problems with PowerPC (and presumably m68k,
etc.), but I have not tried to get any of the other targets compiling for
them.

-- Please dispose of this message in the usual manner. -- Mission: Impossible -