Re: [gopher] Gopher-powered Hangman game!

I love it...very cool to see CGI on a gopher server. I like your other CGI apps as well...nice job.
Andrew

Mateusz Viste wrote:
Hi people!

Have you ever played Hangman using a gopher client?

If not, then you have a chance right now! ;-)

I just finished my Gopher-powered Hangman game today (which, in fact, is
just a CGI program running on top of the Grumpy gopher server).

It's a rather simple application, but I had much fun writing it. :-)

gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/OnlineTools/

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4625 (20091120) __________

http://www.eset.com