[gopher] WikkaGopher back up

Had to bring down WikkaGopher gopher proxy for some fine-tuning.  It's
back up now, ready to serve up gopher content to the masses.  It's
accessible here:

http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki/GopherProxy

BTW, the code for this proxy is available as a plugin for
WikkaWiki[1]...of course, you'll need a running WikkaWiki install.
Drop me an e-mail if interested.  More public proxies are A Good
Thing. I'm not aware of any other F/OSS gopher proxies at the moment.

It would be nice to see some gopher sites start carrying a new
selector for gopher proxies, alongside the usual gopher client and server
selectors.  The masses simply aren't going to download clients to
access gopher, but I'm sure many will find the "novelty" of gopher
access interesting (without any effort on their part, of course).

  --Brian

[1]http://www.wikkawiki.org