Re: [gopher] oswaf

> > A nice idea, except your info lines are incompletely specified:
> >
> > You should probably throw some error.hosts and ports on there. I
> > probably should make Overbite be more strict about this, since
> > Overbite accepts it but nothing else does (I consider that a bug of
> > sorts).
>
> Ah, fair point. As it was something I was throwing together on
> a work computer, Overbite is the only browser I had to test it on.

I kind of figured. That's why I think I should change Overbite to make
sure that it only accepts standard-compliant stuff, since it's supposed
to be a standard-bearer. Maybe have some polite way of indicating the
problem ... ENTER GOPHER-LINT!

-- Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them! --------------------------------