Re: [gopher] oswaf

I vote for whatever people, especially John who would have to do it, want to do that will get rid of the spam.  Moderation and/or filter and/or captcha are fine.

I do think the captcha's interesting and it works under OverbiteFF, but not with Camino's (my bad habit) native gopher support nor through the floodgap http: proxy on Camino.  It also only seems to have the one number, although that may be because it's just a proof of concept.

Anyway, down with spam!

-Wesley