[gopher] Web2Gopher, new web portal to gopherspace

Hey all,
Just like to announce the launching of a new web portal into gopherspace, Web2Gopher.  It's nothing spectacular, mostly a collection of links to information, gophersites, searches, and software already online.  Its also a little rough, but I wanted to get it together and online instead of sitting on it; I've already had it on the back burner for a few months.
Anyway, I thought it would be good to offer one more way new users can access and learn about gopherspace.

If anyone has any corrections, additions, or suggestions for the site, I'd love to hear (read) your feedback.

-Wesley

http://wt.gopherite.org/
gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/
http://infomantic.net