[gopher] Re: This mailing list

Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> Personally I'm kind of itchy about being on another Google Group, but it's
> your list, of course.

Can you develop that point a bit more?

I'm quite content to go with what the majority of people here wish.

I can also maintain a copy of the GG subscriber list, in case we ever
wish to migrate off it.  And I'll continue having archives stored on my
local machine and on Gmane, both of which can be made into mbox format
for easy portability elsewhere.

So far, I've mentioned this on the three active lists I still host.  One
has opted for Google, and this and OfflineIMAP haven't really had time
to discuss yet.

-- John