[gopher] GoperVR for Linux "works"

After a few hours of tweaking and head scratching, I was able to compile GopherVR for Linux and render and walk around floodgap's Gopher server. It doesn't seem to work that well, as I can't even figure how to open a menu or something (although this may be related to the fact that you have to compile U&M's gopher client into gopherVR, and its possible the internal APIs have changed over the years).
I'll post screenshots if anyone is interested, and I'm still willing to package and clean it up if anyone will use it.
Michael