[gopher] Overbite on Win2000 with Seamonkey

This is not really Overbite specific, just blowing
off steam.

I dual boot my laptop with grml and Win2000 and
just updated the Win2000 operating system. This
included an "anti-malware" upgrade. One effect
seems to have been that /no/ Seamonkey add-on will
install any more. Same goes for an upgrade to an
add-on. And I did try to install as administrator.
There are no error messages. (Seamonkey version is
1.1.9)

Firefox surely bound to be the same.

It does not bother me too much as I only have
windows for work but it is typical of the sort of
ignorance for which I hate MS.

Regards
Moss

--