[gopher] Re: Overbite "1.1" -- with Firefox 2.0 support

Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> Also, a feature consideration. One thing I did change was to make text/plain
> really honestly text/plain, not the text/plain -> text/html conversion that
> Mozilla normally does. Do people want this back in a future version, or to
> make it a controllable option (like render itemtype 0 link-ified by default
> but have a button for "Raw text only")?

I'd keep it really text/plain. If people want linkification, there are
extensions that do that, and probably do it better than Overbite (since
that's their only purpose in life, not because Overbite did it badly :P).

I actually have one installed, for web forums and the like, getting
links in text/plain is just a bonus :P.

-- Kyevan