From: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails@aol.com>
Subject: [gopher] Re: 32-bit Windows Gopher Client desperately needed
To: gopher@complete.org
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 5:35 PM

The Qt library provides a cross-platform UI for Windows, Mac OS X
(although I find it doesn't feel "right"), and Linux. I'm
hoping to
write my client using Qt, and failing that, well ... I think I still
remember raw Win32 API ;-).

What I'm more worried about is the functional design of the client then
actually coding it. I'll start working that out after I finish
doxyifying libgopher.
Michael