[gopher] Fresh bookmarks for HGopher

I've made a quick survey of gopherspaces linked from Floodgap, JumpJet and the mailing list archive, compiled a short list of sites that seem interesting and active in my own very subjective opinions, and formatted it as an HGopher bookmark file. I've put the results on my own SDF mini-gopherspace, but Cameron, John, or anyone else should free to copy it to their own sights for further distribution:

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org:70/0/users/papa/HGopher/default.gbm

This project has inspired me to get back into Gopherspace and stir-up the embers by reviving my own long-dormant proto-phlog. Watch this space:

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org:70/1/users/papa

Long Live Gopher!

--
David Meyer
Takarazuka, Japan