[gopher] Gophermaps and Moles

As I was setting up my gopher server [gopher://anglo-hexon.net] I put up
this wikipedia page on gophermaps:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gophermap
(mainly to sort out some things in my own head).  I'd appreciate any
corrections or comments.  The content comes mainly from the bucktooth
documentation and a couple old Usenet posts I found on Google.
I'd also appreciate any pointers to more information on authoring moles.  I
want to experiment some more with this concept but am having trouble finding
anything specific enough thru google or veronica-2.  Thanks.