[gopher] Re: Hello gopherspace!

For a good overview of Gopher basics, (including Clients you can download) I would suggest visiting:  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here

  If you need a basic Client just to get started, try the Web page:  http://home.jumpjet.info/index.htm

  If you want to see "The Best of Gopherspace", I suggest exploring the Gopher Jewels at:  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Gopher_Jewels_2

Beren Sanders <beren.sanders@gmail.com> wrote:
  Just saying hello to all of you people using gopher. I've been having
some fun checking it all out over the past few days. Keep it alive!

-Beren Sanders - Sydney, Australia.