[gopher] Re: Gopher server on shared host

I'm afraid I can't give a Linux recommendation, however if you are using a Windows platform (either Desktop or Server version, it doesn't matter), then I would recommend "GopherS".  It works flawlessly on either a multi-user PC or a shared Server.
John Harris Stevenson <tranquileye.gopher@gmail.com> wrote:  Any recommendations for a Gopher server to run in a shared Linux hosting
environment?
We're on DreamHost PS (http://www.dreamhostps.com/), so can run processes,
but do not have root access. I've looked at some of the gopher servers on
offer and a recommendation would be helpful. Thanks!

John Stevenson
--
tranquileye.com