[gopher] Re: gopher and pygopherd source moved to git

> > The world needs g-git.
>
> gopher git?
>
> Git uses Curl, which I think used to support gopher, but not any longer,
> alas.

I meant more for browsing the source tree, but I guess that doesn't require
anything special. Besides, we just replace curl with our own devious solution!

> > > I did actually use RCS at a job long ago.  Oh the horror of a VCS that
> > > makes CVS look good.
> >
> > When I was at my old job (DBA and programmer), we used a very hacked upon
> > RCS that was attached to a very large, ungainly Makefile provided to us by
> > the vendor for the school's information system. This meant fun things like
> >
> > % make ci F=foo.c
>
> Oh my.

Yeah. I dunno if it still works that way, I haven't kept up with the SIS in
years.

> Incidentally, what license are you putting on that Firefox plugin you're
> working on?  If it's something BSDish, GPL, or whatnot, I could work to get
> it in Debian.

I put it under Mozilla Public License, if that works.

-- Justice is incidental to law and order. -- J. Edgar Hoover -----------------