[gopher] Re: Problem with SiMpLeMaChInEs

Thinking it was an ISP problem, I tried connecting from a PC at the local library.  Still could not connect, and I am getting the following error message -->

  0Sorry, but the requested token could not be found Err localhost 70
.

JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@yahoo.com> wrote:
  To whom it may concern:

There is currently a problem with SiMpLeMaChInEs ("jgw.mdns.org").

Connecting to the gophers Root directory crashes browsers (tested with both I.E. and Lynx on Windows, and Lynx on DOS).

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?