[gopher] Re: Yet another gopher browser for another OS: Arachne under DOS

> I just managed to get the Arachne web suite for DOS work. Of course, I
> checked at once whether it was able to browse gopher sites. The answer
> is yes, at least partly. I wasn't able to use Cameron's Veronica engine,

You made me curious about this -- I have Arachne 1.70 on my little 486
utility laptop but I never tried gopher on it before. It comes up with
"Gopher Query" but no search box. Is that what yours does?

Speaking of Veronica-2, there is a large database update to be committed
but I'm having some trouble with my upstream that I want to resolve first
(priorities, priorities). That should conclude all the upgrades and then
I can get back to work.

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---