[gopher] Re: How do I set up a gopher server under windows?

> How do I set up a gopher server under windows?

There were a few Windows-specific ones but I am not familiar with them. Old
versions of IIS also supported Gopher, but there are pretty good reasons for
not running IIS or old IIS (like getting 0wn3d).

I don't know how well pygopherd or Bucktooth would work with the native
Python or Perl, but they might work well under Cygwin.

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
-- Mistakes are often the stepping stones to catastrophic failure. ------------