[gopher] Problems at "route-add.net"

   I just figured out why I've beeing having big issues with my ADSL
connection on the past month - it's too difficult to explain in short,
I'll try my best anyway: Linux stinks - so I'm temporarily moving my
mail and web servers on a Solaris machine.  They are going to stay there
until I manage to get an SS5 machine online with NetBSD2.0, only then is
"route-add.net" going to have it's gopher server back on line.
   I'm sure you all will stand the shock pretty well, though!  :-)

--
Alessandro Selli
Tel: 340.839.73.05