[gopher] Re: GopherJ Question

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:46:55 -0600, Taro Yamamoto <tyamamot@kt.rim.or.jp>
wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I started using GopherJ with mIRC.
> 	Is there a way to redirect a file transfer that seems always invoked
> by clicking on a file whose type is "TXT" to some user-preset default
> viewer
> application?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Taro

Hello,
    It's a planned feature.  On my own computer I have associated all
no-extension files with notepad so I normally don't have a problem opening
the textfiles..  You can modify and merge the attached .reg into your
registry if you want that setting.  It's just something I overlooked.
Sorry :)

--
Jeff

-- Type: application/x-rar-compressed