[gopher] Re: Camino beats Firefox to the punch

Aaron J. Angel wrote:

>gopher://nakhbi.aaronjangel.us/G/tech/firefox.png

Out of curiosity, why does this have a "G" item type?  Should't it be "I"?

(I'm actually in the process of writing a Gopher client, and when I
tried to go here it offered to save the file to disk rather than display
it as an image because it didn't recognize it as an image type... just
wondering if it should behave differently.)

-- Jeff