[gopher] Re: urlchange and some other info

> > still mentioned at floodgap/world, I was just lucky browsing through
> > gopherspace to see the gopher.nig.ac.jp notice.
>
> I'm checking all this list with a script about 3 times a month and
> compile a list of working gopher servers which is placed at
> gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/rp/links/ or
> http://nic.nac.wdyn.de/~rp/gopher/servers.html

If you mean you are mirroring the world/ list that helsinki is maintaining,
I would prefer to be informed about such things first as a courtesy.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@floodgap.com
-- Males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes. -- Newt Gingrich