[gopher] dotGopher

I recently stumbled across the Gopher Manifesto and took a look at
some gopherholes. I was fascinated.
I already have HTTP and FTP running, why not add gopher?
And now the problem began. I have no *nix machine available and
therefore I searched for an Win32 server. I did not find one that
worked.

This was the birth of dotGopher.
dotGopher is my gopher server for the .NET platform. I did not yet test
it on Linux, but as it runs with the Mono runtime on windows I think
it will probably do on Linux (with Mono) as well.

If anybody is interested in dotGopher I would write a short tutorial and
publish the source / binary.

Fabian Dreher

Links:
gopher://nepp.dyndns.org
 My dotGopher powered gopherhole with very few content. It is supposed
 to be online 24/7, but the hardware is currently even more unstable =
than
 the operating system.
http://www.go-mono.com/
 The Mono project.